Closed Memorial Day!


Additional Information

Court Clerk - Sharee Musgrave

Deputy Court Clerk- Jan Storie

To contact the McLoud Court call 405-788-4274.

The McLoud Court is located at 408 W Broadway McLoud OK 74851

Court is held every Thursday with Trial and Juvenile court dates being held the 3rd Thursday of the month. Juvenile court begins at 3:30 pm, Regular court begins at 4:00 pm, and Trials begin at 4:30 pm. 

Active Warrants List

  • To see an entire list of our active warrants or warrants that may qualify for our Amnesty Program see below. 


Active Warrants List

Warrants (xlsx)


Code Enforcement/Animal Control

Additional Information

Code Enforecement Officer - Jon Leathers

A complete list of the City of McLoud's Ordinacnes are available for viewing both in person at City Hall and online at 

Any questions pertaining to Code Enforcement/ Animal Control can be routed through City Hall at 405-788-4751 Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm. 


McLoud City Codes

All of the City of McLoud's Ordinances are available for viewing online at Sterling Codifiers. You can access Sterling Codifiers by clicking the "City Code Online' tab below. 

City Code Online

Fire Department

Additional Information

Fire Chief - Rhett Banks

Assistant Fire Chief - Arvin Walkup

For non-emergencies, the McLoud Fire Department can be reached via City Hall at 405-788-4751.

The Fire Chief and Assistant Chief act as the City's inspectors as well. For permits and/or inspections please contact City Hall or see the pricing list below. 


Burn Permits

For burn permits download the permit below. Your permit number will be your telephone number. You will need this number when you call to burn (STEP C). Please read the instructions on the burn permit BEFORE burning. 

Resolution 2282: Fee Schedule

Included: Abatement, building permit and inspection, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, licenses, contractors, business, itinerate vendor, solicitation, rentals, rezoning/lot split, sign permit, special permit, water/sewer tap

*Some fees have changed. Come to city hall or call for updated information regarding alcohol, medical marijuana, new construction fees, or bulkwater rates.

RES 2282 permit fee schedule 2015 (docx)


Lakes & Parks

Wes Watkins Reservoir

Lake & Parks Director - Cody Roe

Wes Watkins Reservoir / North Deer Creek Recreation is located at 2200 S Arena Rd McLoud OK 74851. For questions or comments please contact City Hall at 405-788-4751 or the Lake & Parks Director at 405-596-2186.

North Deer Creek Recreation Area is a 1,142 acre reservoir operated and maintained by the City of McLoud. The reservoir offers a variety of recreational activities for everyone to enjoy including boating, fishing, camping, and swimming.

REGULATIONS: In order to ensure that all lake patrons have the most enjoyable experience possible, we ask that you abide by our simple regulations. Here are a few for you to review. For a complete list of regulations, please contact our Lake Ranger, Lake Manager, or McLoud City Hall. Thank you!

  • No Alcohol.
  • No glass containers of any kind. 
  • No parking in unpaved areas.
  • Swimming is at your own risk and for safety reasons is recommended only in designated areas.
  • Only campers and their visitors are allowed in the designated camping areas. 
  • Quiet hours will be in place and enforced from 10 pm to 7 am.
  • Camper checkout time is 2 pm.
  • All pets are required to be leashed or in hand when in public areas.
  • Please keep all permits in your immediate possession in the event that a representative if the City of McLoud asks you to produce a valid permit. 
  • No tent camping in RV area.
  • Two week stay limit on tents and 30 day on RV.


Recreation Fees

McLoud Police Department

Additional Information

Police Chief - Wes Elliott

Major - Carol Monk

In the event of an emergency call 911. For all non-emergency police calls the McLoud Police Department can be reached at 405-788-4800.

The McLoud Police Station is located at 408 W Broadway Mcloud OK 74851



To apply to the McLoud Police Department: Download an application, fill it out, and drop it off at either the McLoud Police Department or City Hall. If you have any questions please contact 405-788-4800. 

NewPDApp (pdf)


Public Works Authority


The McLoud Public Works Authority (PWA) can be reached via City Hall at 405-788-4751.

The City of McLoud offers water, sewer, and trash services to many of our residents. To see which services are offered at your location, simply call City Hall. There are Ordinances pertaining to water, sewer, and garbarge/refuse that can be found both at City Hall for review as well as online at

Payments for utility accounts can be made online (at the home page), mailed to City Hall (at PO Box 300), in person at City Hall, or dropped in the drop box located on the front porch of our new building to the right of the stairs. We are unable to accept payments over the phone.

For questions, comments, complaints, or concerns with any PWA issues including but not limited to: Billing, meter readings/usage, streets, water, sewer, trash, or general inquiries, you may stop by City Hall Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm or call 405-788-4751 for assistance. 


Water Rates

Trash Rates